How to buy tickets
1. Book a hotel in the Emirates for dates during the exhibition: from 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022.
2. Select the required ticket type on the hotel booking page in the additional services section.
3. Complete your booking.
If you already have a booking in the Emirates on dates of the exhibition and you want to buy a ticket as well we will be glad to help you with this — simply write to [email protected]. In your message please indicate the quantity and type of tickets needed.
You will receive the ticket via email within 24 hours.
- 45 AED ( ≈ 12 $)
Season Pass Finale:
- 195 AED ( ≈ 56 $)
Tickets for children under six years old can only be purchased onsite at the ticket office.
All Expo 2020 guests aged over 18 are required to produce a COVID-19 vaccination certificate or negative PCR tests in order to gain entry to the event.
- All foreign vaccines approved by countries participating in the exhibition are recognized.
- A PCR test certificate is valid for 72 hours from when the test is taken.
- You may take a free PCR test in the exhibition’s screening center, just show your ticket.
You are required to wear a mask and observe a social distance of two meters both indoors and in open-air public spaces.
Expo 2020 hosts:
- 60+ performances daily: concerts, immersive shows, theatrical performances, flash-mobs and parades;
- 200+ restaurants: street food, haute cuisine, eco food and unique gastronomic journeys;
- 200+ pavilions: masterpieces of architectural and engineering thought, pavilions of international organizations, theme-based pavilions;
- 192 pavilions of participating countries: for the first time in the history of global exhibitions each country has its own pavilion.